The 5th annual DBT40 Awards honors a total of 40 young leaders under the age of 40 in Delaware who are achievers and innovators. This group of young professionals are making a difference with their intelligence, initiative and innovation.
DBT is currently seeking nominations for the awards. The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2018. Those interested in nominating themselves or another eligible candidate can click here for the full nomination form. Some qualifications include:
- Must be employed in New Castle, Sussex or Kent county
- Must be 40 years old or younger on October 13th, 2018
- May be nominated by self or another person
- May not be a previous DBT40 honoree
- May not be a member of a DBT40 judge’s immediate family
- Must complete the attached form and attach a current resume.
The winners will be celebrated at an event on October 23 at the Baby Grand, with an estimated attendance of 200.