DuPont was named a 2017 Top 100 Global Innovator by Clarivate Analytics for the seventh year in a row. The ranking is based on proprietary data on breakthrough technologies from companies all over the world.
DuPont’s latest innovations include:
- DuPont™ Intexar™ smart clothing technology used for sports, fitness and wellness
- DuPont™ Temprion™ portfolio of thermal management materials for electronic applications
- CRISPR-Cas advanced plant breeding technology
- Pioneer® brand Qrome™ high-yielding trait technology
- HOWARU® Shape, a premium probiotic formula clinically proven to reduce waist circumference
- DuPont™ SYNERXIA® Thrive Fermentation System, a novel yeast and enzyme solution that delivers higher yield for fuel ethanol producers.
Clarivate Analytics measures overall patent volume, patent application-to-grant success rate, global reach of portfolio and the number of times its patents show up in citations.
The full list is available at www.top100innovators.com.