New Castle County Chamber of Commerce’s Emerging Enterprise Center this month will launch a series of lunch time panel discussions on new developments in innovation, technology and other sectors.
The first event will take place on June 19 at the University of Delaware’ STAR Campus. The focus: innovations and changes facing the healthcare sector in Delaware
Alok Patel, associate director of external relations for Delaware Biotechnology Institute, will moderate.
The panelists include:
- Hervé Hoppenot – chairman, president & CEO of Incyte
- Dr. Eric Kmiec – director of Gene Editing Institute & Senior Research Scientists at the Center for Translational Cancer Research
- Rita Landgraf – professor of practice and distinguished health and social services. Administrator in Residence and director of UD Partnership for Health
- Bettina Tweardy Riveros, Esq – chief health equity officer at Christiana Care; senior vice president of
government affairs and community engagement
- Ray Yin – president and chief technology office at ANP Technologies, Inc.
More information is available at: www.eecincubator.com. Future panels will discuss fintech, manufacturing, chemicals and cyber security.