We are looking for a distinctive group of young professionals, all under the age of 40, who are already making a difference in business with their initiative, innovation and intelligence.
(Here’s who was selected in last year’s class)
Deadline for submissions for the 2018 class is Noon July 31, 2018. The honorees will appear in a future edition of Delaware Business Times, and be honored at a reception October 23rd, 2018.
To be eligible, the candidate
- Must be employed in New Castle, Sussex or Kent county
- Must be 40 years old or younger on October 23rd, 2018
- May be nominated by self or another person
- May not be a previous DBT40 honoree
- May not be a member of a DBT40 judge’s immediate family
- Must complete the attached form.
For a nomination to be considered all materials described below and nominee’s Biographical Profile must be submitted by July 31, 2018
If you would prefer to send in the nomination manually or are having any issues with your submission, please send applications to Fay: Fsteiger@delawarebusinesstimes.com.