Delaware Division of Revenue Director Jennifer R. Hudson today released a list of the top 100 tax delinquent individuals and businesses on the Delinquent Taxpayers website.
The Division is required by law to post the lists, which include names, addresses and contact information.
Businesses and individuals qualify if they owe more than $1,000, were not included on the last published list, and have received a judgement from the Division of Revenue.
“The Division of Revenue is committed to collecting all amounts that are owed to the State, and using all tools that are available to us to do so.” Hudson said. “While a large percentage of taxpayers resolve their liabilities to avoid having their names posted online, many others will wait until their names are actually posted online to resolve their accounts.”
The top 10 tax delinquent businesses include:
- Delmar Homes Inc – Bridgeville, DE
- Iwt Inc 5 – Glen Mills, PA
- Homalite Div Of Brandywine Inv – New Castle DE
- Wm Mechanical Inc – Ocean View DE
- Duphily Ernest F Jr – Millsboro, DE
- Atlantic Precision Manufacturing – Frankford, DE
- Kitchen & Cabinet Corner Inc – Ocean View, DE
- Rmb Home Improvements Co Inc – Millville, DE
- All Trans Transmissions Inc – Newark, DE
- Vet-Tech Llc – New Castle, DE
The full list is available here: https://revenue.delaware.gov/ddt/ddt_1_bus.pdf