Recognizing Delaware’s Fastest Growing Companies
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Fastest 50 Awards will be the largest and most anticipated Delaware Business Times awards program of the year. This program recognizes 50 of Delaware’s fastest growing, companies. These companies represent the future of the Delaware’s economy and embody the entrepreneurial spirit critical for leadership and success. The winners, chosen based on a three-year average of employee and revenue growth, are listed alphabetically, not ranked. Winners are profiled in Delaware Business Times and celebrated at a black-tie-optional awards gala.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING
Delaware Business Times Awards celebrate the achievements of Delaware’s business community by connecting them in person as they are honored at high-energy awards ceremonies. DBT award winners are growth-minded leaders who possess a passion for driving outcomes that benefit their customers, their industries and the business community.
PRINT: Each Fastest 50 Award winners will be profiled in Delaware Business Times and on Delawarebusinesstimes.com for a combined monthly audience of more than 30,000 readers.
VIDEO: Delaware Business Times will capture each Fastest 50 Award winner’s inspiring story on camera at a custom program video shoot. Clips from each winners’ video interview will be used to introduce them the night of the event. Upon request, custom, personalized videos can be created for corporate marketing campaigns.
EVENT: Fastest 50 Award winners will celebrate and network with their successful peers and other industry leaders at a high-energy awards ceremony dedicated to honoring their achievements and building the local business community.
DIGITAL: Announce your Delaware Business Times award and build a following via social channels, press release, digital and print promotion. Digital promotion lends longevity, credibility and market recognition to your brand.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
- There is no cost to apply. If you are selected as an award winner, you will receive a complimentary ticket to the event.
- Companies must be headquartered and operated in the state of Delaware.
- Companies must be operational since 2016 or earlier.
- Companies must have experienced steady and/or significant growth over the past three (3) fiscal years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Applicants must hold a top leadership role in their company (chairman, CEO, president, owner, executive director of a nonprofit) for at least one year.
- Applicants must provide detailed and tangible accounts about the challenges, successes and strategy behind leading a company during fast growth.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND EVALUATION
Please complete the following application fields in their entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Upon completion of the application, applicants will receive notification that their application has been received and is under review. All applicants will be evaluated by an independent panel of local business leaders and assessed strictly based on the information provided in the application. Applicants will be notified of their status by a DBT staff member.
If you have questions about the Fastest 50 Awards program or the application process, contact Moriah Canty, Programs & Event Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org