The Beacon Delaware subgroup will present two separate panel discussions on Thursday that explore the evolution of startups and their various needs at each stage. The evening will include networking and hor d’ourves.
- Mona Parikh, Moderator, tech community liaison at the University of Delaware’s Horn Program in Entrepreneurship
- Rita Chang, founder of Thimble Rory
- Rory Latila, founder of Droppanel.io
- Mac Nagaswami , CEO & co-founder of Carvertise
- Christopher Wink, founder of Technical.ly Delaware
- Robert Herrera, CEO & co-founder of The Mill
- Dan Freeman, Moderator, director of the University of Delaware’s Horn Program in Entrepreneurship
- Brock Weathercup, CEO & co-founder of PetCoach
- Wayne Kimmel, managing partner of SeventySix Capital
- Alan Levin, Wilmington office of Drinker Biddle & Reath
- Jeanne Mell, VP of marketing communications at the University Science Center
- Jeff Turi, COO of Delaware Founders Initiative Patty Cannon, business development manager at the Delaware Economic Development Office
The event will take place Thursday, March 23 at The Mill, 4th floor, 1007 N. Orange Street, Wilmington, from 5:15 to 8:30 p.m. The fee is $45 for members and $55 for non-members. For more information or to register, call (215) 393-3144.