DowDuPont today announced the members of the future boards of directors of Dow, DuPont, and Corteva Agriscience.
“The establishment of highly qualified boards is a critical milestone for the three industry-leading growth companies we are creating,” said Jeff Fettig, executive chairman of DowDuPont. “Using a rigorous and thorough process, we have formed boards with diverse perspectives and experience to oversee the execution of the value creation strategy of each future company.”
DowDuPont remains on track to separate the Materials Science division (Dow) by April 1, 2019, and the Agriculture (Corteva Agriscience) and Specialty Products (DuPont) divisions by June 1, 2019.
“These board members have been working closely with the management teams, defining strategy, building efficient organizational structures, and overseeing value capture and execution,” said Ed Breen, chief executive officer of DowDuPont. “They bring the optimal mix of experience in capital allocation, global business management, and industry-specific expertise to help prepare the independent companies for sustainable success and drive shareholder value creation.”
The current composition of each board of directors is as follows:
- Jeff M. Fettig, executive chairman and co-lead independent director of DowDuPont, and chairman, Whirlpool Corp. (future non-executive chairman of Dow)
- Ajay Banga, president and chief executive officer, MasterCard Incorporated
- Jacqueline K. Barton, Arthur and Marian Hanisch Memorial professor of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology
- James A. Bell, former executive vice president, corporate president and chief financial officer, The Boeing Company
- Wesley G. Bush, chairman and chief executive officer of Northrop Grumman
- Richard K. Davis, chief executive officer of Make-A-Wish America (effective January 2, 2019) and former chairman and chief executive officer, U.S. Bancorp
- Jim Fitterling, chief operating officer of the Materials Science Division of DowDuPont and chief executive officer, The Dow Chemical Company
- Jacqueline Hinman, former chairman and chief executive officer of CH2M
- Dennis H. Reilley, non-executive chairman, Marathon Oil Corp.
- Ruth G. Shaw, former group executive, public policy and president, Duke Nuclear
- Daniel Yohannes, former ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Edward D. Breen, chief executive officer of DowDuPont (future executive chairman of DuPont)
- Ruby R. Chandy, former president of Industrial Division of Pall Corp.
- Alexander M. Cutler, co-lead independent director of DowDuPont and former chairman and chief executive officer of Eaton
- Marc Doyle, chief operating officer of the Specialty Products Division of DowDuPont and chief executive officer-elect of DuPont
- Eleuthère I. du Pont, former president and chief financial officer of Wawa and president of The Longwood Foundation
- Rajiv L. Gupta, chairman of APTIV PLC (formerly Delphi Automotive PLC) and former chairman and chief executive officer of Rohm & Haas
- Luther C. Kissam, IV, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Albemarle Corporation
- Raymond J. Milchovich, former chairman and chief executive officer of Foster Wheeler AG
- Steven Sterin, former executive vice president, chief financial officer of Andeavor and former president of Andeavor Logistics
- Greg Page, retired chairman and chief executive officer of Cargill, Incorporated (future non-executive chairman of Corteva)
- Lamberto Andreotti, former chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Edward D. Breen, chief executive officer of DowDuPont
- Robert A. Brown, president of Boston University
- James C. Collins Jr., chief operating officer of the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont and chief executive officer-elect of Corteva Agriscience
- Michael O. Johanns, retired United States senator
- Lois D. Juliber, former vice chairman of Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Lee M. Thomas, former chairman and chief executive officer of Rayonier Inc.
- Patrick J. Ward, chief financial officer of Cummins Inc.