Human Resources Awards
in Partnership with Delaware SHRM
The HR Awards program honors executives, partners and companies that have demonstrated a commitment to their employees or clients through leadership, innovation and achievement in Delaware. Through these programs, today’s companies are investing in not only the strength of their business’ future but also the futures of employees and their families. A judging committee of local business leaders selects honorees based on engagement, effectiveness and ROI. Delaware SHRM Chapter shares their inspiring stories in Delaware Business Times and celebrates their success at a high-energy awards reception during the Delaware State Human Resource Conference & Expo where the winners will be announced live.
To learn more about Delaware State Human Resources Conference & Expo, please click HERE.
Thank you to our sponsor
2019 HR Awards Finalists
HR Executive of the Year Category < 700 Employees:
• Michael C Smith Navient
• Rob Sorantino M&T Bank
• Paula Swain Incyte Corp WINNER
HR Executive of the Year Category > 699 Employees:
• Colleen Clark Mt. Cuba Center WINNER
• LeAnne Diebold Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A.
• Susan Romano Duffield Associates, Inc.
HR Department of the Year Category:
• DryZone, LLC Rob Roberts
• Wesley College Heather Schalk WINNER
HR Innovator Category:
• Erika Broadwater The National Association of African Americans In Human Resources
• Cindy Campanella Bancroft Construction WINNER
• Patricia Clendening HR Strategies, LLC
HR Emerging Leader Category:
• Lindsey CropperUnited Electric Supply
• Matthew Esteves Anaconda Protective Concepts, Inc.
• Julia McDerby Artisans' Bank WINNER
Talent Person of the Year Category:
• Terri Bertrando Corrado Management Services
• Monica Eboda PrideStaff
• Lori Koval University of Delaware WINNER
HR Champion of the Year Category:
• Maria Clyde BHI WINNER
HR Awards Gallery 2019
Email [email protected] with any questions you may have.