This year’s Delaware Business Times 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes features some of the biggest names in Delaware, including Ashley Biden, Sam Calagione and Kevin Reilly. More information and registration are available here.
The morning event features 9 speakers with 10 ideas each to help you and your business grow to the next level. No matter if you are a start up, experienced professional or deciding what you want to be when you grow up, you’ll walk away with inspiration that will jump start your year.
With the goal of nurturing entrepreneurs of all ages across the state, Delaware Business Times has invited Lake Forest High School students to attend.
The speakers include:
- David Banks – Executive Chef/Owner, Banks Seafood
- Charlotte Barnes – Director of Human Resources, City of Wilmington
- Ashley Biden – Executive Director, Delaware Center for Justice
- Sheila Bravo – Executive Director, Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement
- Sam Calagione – CEO & Founder, Dogfish Head Brewery
- Drew Fennell – Chief Officer of Communication and Development, Christiana Care Health System
- Rodger Levenson – Executive Vice President & COO, WSFS
- Matt Meyer – County Executive, New Castle County
- Kevin Reilly – Linebacker ’73 – ’74, Philadelphia Eagles
Check out last year’s special edition here.