Today Media publishes 7 lifestyle and business publications including Delaware Business Times, Delaware Today and Main Line Today, increasing our reach and impressions in a highly sought-after upscale demographic. We also create online marketing solutions, develop new business opportunities and host revenue-generating events.
We employ nearly 130 people, covering a 5-state region on the east coast. Our territory includes Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. We have the highest commitment to quality, service and integrity when it comes to our audiences and each other. Today Media reaches millions of affluent consumers with multi-platform marketing solutions. In print, online and in person, we deliver upscale demographics in key market areas.
We currently have an opening for a Multi-Media Account Executive at our headquarters in Wilmington, DE for Delaware Business Times.
A Multi-Media Account Executive will be responsible to grow B2B market share in Delaware for print and digital advertising as well as sponsorships to signature events attended by the business community. The Multi-Media Account Executive will have an attractive, long-term opportunity in Delaware. If you are an experienced revenue builder and a dynamic community and team leader with a management track record, this may be the place and time for you. Delaware Business Times is part of the family-owned, regional media company Today Media.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, articulate, ambitious, energetic and focused executive who can sell and lead a strong team of other sales professionals. B2B sales is required, and some management experience is preferred, as is boundless enthusiasm, marketing savvy, and an ability to strategize, plan and execute. An understanding of print, digital and events, or an ability to show us you can come up to speed quickly, is essential. An exceptional team of account managers, editors, designers and web specialists is in place, as is a 55-year history of Delaware media leadership.
A combination of salary and incentives, employer 401k with matching, health, life and disability benefits and more are offered.
Show us you can craft a great cover letter, include your solid resume, and rush them to us via email and let’s see if we’re a fit! Please provide salary requirements as well.
- Prospect, contact and present advertising solutions to new and existing businesses
- Generate advertising revenue across all available advertising channels (print, digital and events)
- Form strategic business and marketing partnerships in the community
- Manage client relationships and oversee implementation of their marketing campaigns
- Work with local and digital sales managers to help achieve personal and company goals
- B2B sales experience a must
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal-oriented organization
- Proven track record of successfully selling to SMB’s, corporations and agencies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Send resumes to [email protected].