Delaware native son Paul Cullen is hosting weekly Sunday markets offering all the ingredients needed to prepare authentic Italian meals.
The former Bad Company and guitarist and owner of Paul’s Kitchen & Cullen-ary Company will open the Pop Up Market at 32882 Cedar Grove Road in Lewes from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“There’s nothing better than cooking and Italian meal with authentic ingredients,” Cullen said. “The Sunday Pop Up Market is a way for me to share some of the same things I use in my own kitchen with the locals.”
Select Sundays will feature local artisans and chefs, live music, or a fundraiser for a local organization. Cullen hand-selected all ingredients offered at the market, including:
• Fresh, homemade sausages in three flavors: Italian Traditional, Dandelion Pesto Infused, and Chicken Parm
• Paul’s Rockin’ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Mutti Italian heirloom tomatoes from Emilia Romagna
• Ciabatta bread from Piemonte
• Homemade pasta from local favorite, Grandpa Macs
• Homemade biscotti
• Charcuterie boxes
• Assorted spreads, spices and sauces
More information is available at https://www.facebook.com/paulcullencompany/.