TKo Hospitality today announced a series of projects coming up in 2018. The Newport, Delaware-based firm’s portfolio stretches throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
New projects include:
• Ocean City, MD – The Monte Carlo Hotel Group – These properties include the Hotel Monte Carlo, Monte Carlo Oceanfront, The Monte Carlo Suites and White Marlin Inn. All properties are located either directly on or within one block of the famous Ocean City Boardwalk.
• Ocean City, MD – New Hyatt Place Ocean City Ocean Front (New Development) – The 105 room Hyatt Place Ocean City Oceanfront is schedule to open spring 2018.
• Newark, DE – New Springhill Suites Newark Downtown (New Development) – The 132 room hotel is scheduled to open spring 2018.
• Kutztown, PA – New Hampton Inn & Suites in Kutztown, PA (New Development) – The 100 room hotel is in pre-development and expected to break ground in spring 2018.
• Chadds Ford, PA – Pre-Development Stage of a proposed 93 room Fairfield Inn & Suites (New Development)
TKo’s existing projects include the Hyatt Place Hotel at Lighthouse Cove and The Surf Club Hotel in Dewey Beach. It also serves as the asset management firm for the The Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland.
“We are excited about these projects and the opportunity to offer our management philosophy to these fantastic properties,” said Vince DiFonzo, President and COO for TKo. “We are small enough to offer personalized service which allows us to be engaged and individually focused in every property we operate while large enough to deliver strong results.”