Gray is a global R&D operations and portfolio management leader at DuPont Transportation and Industrial and education advocate in Delaware.
“We are thrilled to welcome Dr. Gray to our Board of Directors as she brings a deep passion for creating educational opportunities for individuals with various backgrounds,” said Melanie Augustin, executive director of Zip Code Wilmington. “Dr. Gray’s tech experience coupled with her insight as a researcher and education advocate will prove invaluable as we continue to elevate Wilmington as a tech-talent hub.”
The current Zip Code Wilmington Board of Directors include:
- Jim Stewart of Epic Research; Co-Founder and President
- Ben DuPont of Chartline Capital Partners; Co-Founder and Vice President
- Porter Schutt of Brown Advisory; Co-Founder
- Teri Quinn Gray of DuPont Transportation and Industrial; Board Member
- Dr. Gray, a resident of Newark DE, earned her Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from the University of Maryland College Park and a National Research Council Postdoctoral Fellow at the National Institute of Standards & Technology.
“I am honored to join the Zip Code Wilmington Board of Directors and look forward to being a part of a dynamic team that continues to bring technology skills to the masses in an affordable way and at a fast pace,” said Gray. “Our world is quickly changing and becoming more tech-driven, as a result, advanced technology skills are needed to keep up with hiring needs. Institutions like Zip Code Wilmington are critical resources to the tech community in Delaware and beyond.”